WHY LUANO CITY?
1. Lubumbashi’s population is estimated at 3 million people.
2. Lubumbashi’s international airport is the gateway to the worlds richest copper and cobalt belt.
3. Luano City’s 220 hectare is situated along the 3km international airport road called the “Golden Mile”, which links the CBD and the mining towns of Likasi, Kolwezi, etc.
4. Forum Properties Africa (FPA) is an experienced Africa Private Equity & Advisory firm with unique approach to real estate investment… see http://www.forumpropertiesafrica.com.
5. FPA has invested more then $28 million of our funds for people to receive unique experiences.
6. Luano City creates the ideal conditions for working, living and spurring investment through the development of a smart city.
7. Luano City development in Lubumbashi is opening a plethora of investment opportunities.
8. Luano City houses successful and respected companies such as ”
• Tenke Fungurume Mining, • China Molybdenum, • SinoHydro, • CNMC Huachin Mabende Mining, • SMT Volvo Equipment, • Mashamba Maize Mill, • AEL Mining Services, • Katanga Mining Equipment, • H.Q.D.S, Intersys Telecoms, • Maersk, • Mazars Auditors, • Reba Industrial, • Global Oil, • Vema Energy, Excellen Minerals, • Fondeg, • Timken, • Consolidated Farming, • Group SIL, • Sino Hydro, • Greenos, • Walvis Bay Corridor Group and many more.
9. FPA are a vibrant, ambitious and an experienced team.
10. FPA & Senior Management owns 100% of Luano Grandes Proprietes (LGP), owner of the Luano City Development.
LUANO CITY FACILITIES
For any comments or complaints please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org