Luano City Mall will open up in 2019. The site is being cleared, the tenants are signing up, if you want to trade in the first Shopping Mall in Lubumbashi call+243 81 710 7358 now to secure the place. Spaces are limited.
STOP PRESS!!! The sod-turning event took place on 1 October 2014 and was well attended. Read all about it:
FORUM Properties Africa, Luano Grandes Proprietes SARL and the Heriot Group proudly broke ground!
Site clearing for phase one construction of the Luano Shopping Mall began. Shopping Mall opening is planned for 2019.
- Mall size of 7000m² GLA with Shoprite as anchor tenant
- Building Plan Approval completed
- Environmental Impact Assessment completed
- Earthworks to the value of $400 000 completed
- Shoprite Platform completed
- Joint Venture Company established
- Anapi (Exoneration) for taxes completed
- Bank account opened
- 1.5 MVA dedicated power agreement in place
- Signed Shoprite lease agreement for 3050m² GLA
- Opening 2019 with total project cost of USD13.5 million
- 43 line-shop tenants
- Estimated initial development yield 18.95%
With Shoprite as anchor tenant, Vodacom and other international brands will trade at Luano City Mall, bringing retail variety to the local community!
Contact us to discuss opportunities!